Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Star Is Born

Eliot had some big news today: "I'm going to be in the school play."
Really? What part are you going to play?
(My brain starts racing ahead. Maybe she'll be a child star, make commercials that can pay her college tuition, no, suppress that thought, wouldn't want her to have that crazy lifestyle, still she could go to the School for Performing Arts in NYcity and live out my own childhood dreams, no, that's not fair, suppress the thought...)
"I'm going to be a puddle..."
Okay, totally suppressed.



(Excellent photo taken by good friend Heidi who is visiting.)

3 comments:

  1. hahaha....this reminds me of heli coming home one day, all excited to tell me that she was going to be a deer in the school play!All the time she used to practice to walk like a deer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A puddle is definitely a cool role!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dream part for any actor at the beginning of a career...

    ReplyDelete