Sunday, March 4, 2012

Julian Is Back!




Yeah, my little bro is coming back to Singapore! Because of his busy touring schedule we don't get to see as much of him as we'd like. Last time he was in Singapore he played at the Botanic Gardens for 4,000 people. Amazing, and to think he's the same little boy who had trouble tying his shoelaces as a kid.
(So he was fourteen, who's counting?)
Finally, he's on his way back to Singapore. After Detroit but before Cambodia. The glamourous life of the concert pianist. (Now let's see, where have I been this past week? Pretty sure I left the house to buy groceries.)

For his one day only performance here in Singapore (Sunday, March 18th), he's promised to have all the kids in the audience come up on stage and sit around the piano. I've warned him but the boy has no fear.

If you would like to see him in action, book your tickets (follow the link below) because seats are going fast. All proceeds of the ticket sales will be going to the charity Room-to-Read.


https://www.roomtoread.org/familyconcert

5 comments:

  1. I just got my tickets-can't wait to see him in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture of Julian is everywhere in Phnom Penh now! I love your wonderful blog- really cute kids too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yumi-Julian has told me you've been amazing and really given him the royal treatment!

      Delete