Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dreaming of a White Christmas

Eliot's new best friend...


Hat and gloves in Singapore...who knew?
Day 3 of the kids' 3 wk school holiday and I'm utterly knackered (a word I picked up during my years in Dublin that perfectly illustrates my state of mental exhaustion). There are only so many times I can edit a letter to Santa. A puppy under the tree? I don't think so, more like a dictionary.
I promise my next post will be a list of fun things to do if you are having a staycation (sounds so much better than 'we're not going anywhere' ) in Singapore...in the meantime, stay warm.
Just kidding, it is Singapore, after all!
Anyway, wanted to post a photo from our very first ice skating escapade. Well,  really theirs....but somebody had to sip the hot chocolate on the sidelines.

5 comments:

  1. Funny-looking forward to that list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally another post! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you...right there with the hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had 16" of powder in the past four days. So nice.

    Alessandra told me the other day, "Dad, it is so warm out." It was -2*C. The good fortune of just-dry-enough air.

    BTW, Rita shared a bottle of Valpolicella today. Yum. My new favorite red wine from Italy and certainly in my top five without even thinking.

    Best to Michele. I look forward to the day when she can share more conversation.

    Peter
    P.S. Hello!!! We will be thinking about you, Lisa, Anasol, Gisu, Clarita, and all our Singapore friends during the holiday season--Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, sounds amazing! We miss you guys-have a wonderful holiday...the others are all away for the holidays!

      Delete