Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Back To School

"Where's the naan?"
On my way to United World College this morning for workshops and book signings...so excited!
I especially can't wait for the Q&A section with the high school students.
Should be interesting...I get my best material from these kids-so inspiring!

I will, of course, be staying on for lunch. After all, how many school canteens do you know with a tandoori clay oven for freshly baked naan bread?  Alexander is always raving about it.
Which reminds me, I'll have to keep my eyes open for him-I couldn't possibly leave the school without giving him at least one gigantic hug in front of all his friends.
The boy expects it.

4 comments:

  1. Let us know how it went! You'll be great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara-will keep you updated...about the talk, the naan, the hug!

      Delete
  2. Impressive! I guess next thing you know you'll be teaching creative writing there!

    ReplyDelete