Saturday, January 26, 2013

Is Anybody Down There?

"I promise I'll do my homework on time!"


Zip flying at the MegaZip obstacle course at Sentosa. If you don't mind the 20 min taxi ride and look forward to having your kids dangle perilously in the air, while you get some alone time...then this is a must-do activity for you! I forgot to include it in the list I made last week: http://diaryofanexpatinsingapore.blogspot.sg/2012/12/fun-things-to-do-with-kids-in-singapore.html
but it really deserved it's own post and photo. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words.
Please continue sending me your own ideas and I will post them here!

4 comments:

  1. Cool! Was it scary? What age would you recommend it for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Alexander up there?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! He wasn't scared at all but it was very high!!

      Delete
  3. Very funny photo!!

    ReplyDelete