Sunday, December 22, 2013

Big Year For a Blog...Happy Holidays!!

Alexander, do you think I've been photoshopped?! "Obviously." (photo Expat Living Singapore)

Wow, my very first photo shoot. Thank you, Verne Maree, Ken Tan, and Expat Living Magazine for the incredible feature but most of all...for making me look so good. Let me say one thing straightaway,  I am strongly opposed to photoshopping. I think it intentionally misleads the reader into thinking people look a lot better than they do in real life. Unless, of course it's me being photoshopped. Then, I'm all for it. In fact, I now carry this photo with me wherever I go, just to remind people how good I could look...you know, if I really tried. Forget expensive creams and make-up, I say let's bottle this up and put it under the Christmas tree. Eau de photoshop...just a whiff and all pores disappear. Way better than a nespresso machine.
Happy holidays and a big thank you to each and every one of you for reading, commenting, and sharing this blog. If it hadn't been for you, I wouldn't be in a glossy magazine on the newsstands.  Just one thing, if you happen to meet me in the next few days, please be kind and knock that shocked look off your face.
It's expensive to have a lighting crew follow you everywhere (I've looked into it).

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you look gorgeous! I just went out and bought a copy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The miracles of lighting...never leave the house without some :)

      Delete
  2. It's expensive to have the lighting crew follow you everywhere ... Hahahaha :D love your funny bone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eau de photoshop! Will be a bestseller! Just like your book, Jennifer. Give me ten of those, please... Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw you beautiful living room from Expact Living and the 4 attractive paintings. Who is the artist and where did you buy these 4 art?

    ReplyDelete